Our beliefs and guiding principles put respect at the heart of what we do and a passion for quality service.
Make technology marketing simple and effective for our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
Technology marketing can change lives and transform industries and communities. We make tech marketing simple and provide visibility and opportunities.
Mission Statement: LNCG will be the Cloud Marketing Dept. to companies of all sizes and industries around the world and build a global workforce that fits our modern reality.
We do that through our credo, “Tech Marketing Made Simple,” with white-glove customer support, quality over quantity mentality, respect for clients and our team, agile project management style, and marketing outcomes. We fulfill that mission by:
- Finding and hiring a unique mix of technologists, marketers, designers, writers, and developers to fit your project, without any effort from you to hire, train, or retain them in-house.
- Running projects and tasks in an agile methodology that is similar to development and engineering teams to ensure a consistent approach and rhythm for execution and strategy.
- Actively listening to our customer to find out what they want and need, what we’re doing well and what we can improve – and then implementing many of their suggestions.
- Provide on-going training for our entire LNCG Team members, ensuring they all have the knowledge and expertise they need to provide world-class customer service.
- Training every LNCG Project Manager so they can provide marketing strategy with information, techniques, and plans to remain competitive in your industry.
- Promoting a company culture that is rooted in working hard, being kind, staying humble, being open to communication, instilling a team mentality, see change as a natural flow, being scrappy and inventive, and finding humor everyday for a positive creative life.
- Challenge our team to set goals for themselves, personally and professionally, and creating opportunities that help them realize those dreams.
- Judging our own success, not by awards, but by the success of our customers. We know that we will only be successful when our clients are successful in business marketing continuity.
No one reaches their goals or becomes successful in a vacuum. We all depend on each other, our communities, and our country to help us grow, achieve, and prosper.
We believe in community and have respect for mankind. Our team also keeps mindfulness at the heart of our operations. At LNCG, we understand that with success comes the responsibility to give back. We’re continuously looking for opportunities to give back to our local and global community.
Below are some organizations we currently give back to:
- The Maryland Food Bank
- UNICEF – The United Nations Children’s Funds
- Dress for Success
If you’d like to apply to get your organization on the wait list, please email us at hello@LNCreativeGroup.com. Thank you and we look forward to reviewing every application.
We believe that Tech Marketing can help impact important causes, women, minority, and underprivileged entrepreneurs with some resources and tools that can help improve their lives.
We do this through our pro bono services which we dedicate each quarter to one project and a select group of LNCG Team members. We absolutely find it a privilege to help support causes pro bono and help you make a difference for your cause, community or impact a fellow entrepreneur’s life.
To apply towards the pro bono program, please contact us at hello@LNCreativeGroup.com and tell us about how Tech Marketing can help you reach more people for your cause.
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing every application.
- Founded in 2013 by Naly Rice from her and, then boyfriend now husband, one bedroom cottage on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Global Headquarters is in Baltimore, MD with a global remote team on 4 continents (and growing!).
- A member of co-working Spaces to provide inspiring, creative, and productive office space for team members when necessary.
- Company mascot’s name is Taco and is a female english chocolate labrador retriever, inspired by the founder’s own dog.
- Minority- and Woman-Owned Business.
- Founder and CEO named Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network’s – Woman of the Week in April 2020.
- Some apps our teams loves includes Spotify, Slack, Google Business and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Achieve Supplier Diversity with LN Creative Group (LNCG). We’re dedicated to providing technology marketing solutions and outcomes on the initiatives and projects that are important to you.
LNCG is a minority-owned and woman-owned enterprise.
If you’re prime or sub-contractor or a local, state, or federal agency that wishes to explore further partnering with LNCG please contact us at hello@LNCreativeGroup.com or call (855) MAR-TECH. Thank you, we look forward to conversing with you!