Our beliefs and guiding principles put respect at the heart of what we do and a passion for quality service.
Make technology marketing simple and effective for our clients so they can focus on growing their business.
Technology marketing can change lives and transform industries and communities. We make tech marketing simple and provide visibility and opportunities.
Mission Statement: LNCG will be the Cloud Marketing Dept. to companies of all sizes and industries around the world and build a global workforce that fits our modern reality.
We do that through our credo, “Tech Marketing Made Simple,” with white-glove customer support, quality over quantity mentality, respect for clients and our team, agile project management style, and marketing outcomes. We fulfill that mission by:
- Finding and hiring a unique mix of technologists, marketers, designers, writers, and developers to fit your project, without any effort from you to hire, train, or retain them in-house.
- Running projects and tasks in an agile methodology that is similar to development and engineering teams to ensure a consistent approach and rhythm for execution and strategy.
- Actively listening to our customer to find out what they want and need, what we’re doing well and what we can improve – and then implementing many of their suggestions.
- Provide on-going training for our entire LNCG Team members, ensuring they all have the knowledge and expertise they need to provide world-class customer service.
- Training every LNCG Project Manager so they can provide marketing strategy with information, techniques, and plans to remain competitive in your industry.
- Promoting a company culture that is rooted in working hard, being kind, staying humble, being open to communication, instilling a team mentality, see change as a natural flow, being scrappy and inventive, and finding humor everyday for a positive creative life.
- Challenge our team to set goals for themselves, personally and professionally, and creating opportunities that help them realize those dreams.
- Judging our own success, not by awards, but by the success of our customers. We know that we will only be successful when our clients are successful in business marketing continuity.