BALTIMORE, MD – Today, LN Creative Group (LNCG) the Marketing-as-a-Service and software company, announced that they will be hosting a webinar with SCORE Southern Maryland Chapter titled, “Marketing Technology: Modern Marketing Through COVID-19,” on Tuesday June 30, 2020 at 12 PM EST.
SCORE Southern Maryland, is a 30 year old local Maryland chapter of the business mentoring arm of the U.S. Small Business Administration. They’re purpose is to enrich entrepreneurs and business owners with information on starting a business and everything in between in southern Maryland.
The webinar will be presented by Naly Rice, Founder and CEO at LNCG, who brings her deep marketing technology knowledge in an educational webinar for free to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
For detailed event information, please see below.
“Marketing Technology: Modern Marketing Through COVID-19”
Everything is moving digital, and marketing continues to rapidly transform through new tools, sites, and software.This webinar will cover what your business needs to know about running a modern marketing department, software and tools, and strategies for promoting your business through COVID-19.
What You’ll Learn:
– A look back at the marketing department over the last decade.
– What is Marketing Technology?
– How can I streamline my marketing efforts?
– How to use Marketing Automation and drip emails to work smarter
– Google and Facebook Advertising Tips
– Top 3 things to add to your website during COVID-19
– Tips to promote your business through COVID-19
– Best practices for implementing MarTech
Key Topics: Marketing, Technology, Business
If you missed the webinar and would like to watch a playback and/or download a copy of the slides, please visit our dedicated web page for this webinar where you can do that.